Are you in Need of AutoCAD Developers?
Geval6 has a customized staffing solution for you!
Geval6 offers customized AutoCAD staffing services to businesses in the architecture and engineering industry throughout Chicagoland.
- Temp to Hire
- Direct Placement
- The staff at Geval6 will exceed your expectations!
1. We interview potential candidates in person in our before sending them over to a client.
2. We are flexible and will work with clients to create tailored solutions.
3. Our staff has over 15 years of experience identifying and recruiting AutoCAD professionals.
4. We maintain close connections with colleagues and their placement programs for recent grads.
5. We offer extremely competitive pricing and positions on an attractive temp to hire term.
6. We are local and serve Chicagoland!
- Problems we help solve….
1. Filling out an understaffed team.
2. Provide the temporary help to meet deadlines for critical projects.
3. Take the pressure off the internal recruiting team.
4. No more wasted time screening candidates.
- Among others, our specialty includes – Peoplesoft, Oracle EBS, Workday, Big Data – Analytics – Machine Learning, Application & Data Architecture, Business Analysis & Program Management.
- Hiring cycle period is shrunk anywhere from 30 to 70%
- Hiring cost is shrunk anywhere from 25 to75%
- Assured response on any requirements within 72 hours
- Please call Travis Freund at 224-704-1713 to get started!
The recruiters are highly trained in the art of networking within professional communities. PowerHire regularly conducts UserGroup and Professional networking meetings to promote a larger and stronger relationship.
Client may do any one or more of the following
1 Create Position Profile in standard format
2 Define test to be administered with required skills and weight of each question in the format
3 Define areas to be probed in technical interview in format
4 Attach sample resume, if any
5 Request 3 way interview
6 Request candidate video statement
Our permanent Hire services are structured and headed by industry leading specialists who are proficient in staffing key positions, even for fortune 500s.
- Top 3 profiles are presented for every position
- Every submission is accompanied by
– Well formatted precise resume
– Tech Assessment Results wherever applicable
– Final Recommendation and Key skills matching with the job
– Compensation expectations and match
- Brief note on availability and other career options the candidate considers.
1 Our engagement manager meets with the hiring manager of our client to understand what the position offers including technical, management and cultural needs.
2 A job profile is generated with these 3 aspects considered and a lead scout to head the process
3 The lead scout and the team start to look at the candidates through our award-winning talent acquisition platform- Forte HCM. Candidates such as,
– Passive candidates in our internal database
– Candidates through User Groups and other similar networks
– Candidates through our team’s LinkedIn network and Groups
– Candidates are screened by our senior team of HR and SMEs as required
4 Once We find a candidate who meets more than 80% of the job profile, we shortlist the individual and document their availability and his/her compensation needs
5 The candidate is presented and then interviewed by our client, fully enabled by us.
6 As the selection process is underway we keep the candidates engaged and interested in the job.
7 If the candidate is chosen by our client, we take the baton from there and assist with other processes.