Under TeamX , Geval6’s teams function as an extended arm of our clients’ teams. Our teams work closely with the customer in a co-development manner rather than an outsourced manner. Some of the unique characteristics of this model are:
- Developer works to match 50% or more of client’s US work hours.
- Clients can reach them through many communication modes including phone, Skype, Webex.
- Interactive and dedicated approach.
- Methodologies, processes and tools are customized to match client’s methodologies.
- Highly flexible since tasks assigned to the developers and the progress are always visible to our customers and can be changed at any point of time.
- Geval 6 provides a good measure of project management – which is not chargeable to the client. Over a period of time this extended team exhibits knowledge of both customer’s business and ownership of customer’s products comparable to the customer’s own employees.
- Our commercial model is based on number of team members and the length of the engagement and skill levels.
- We encourage our client stake holders to visit our offshore facilities periodically to bond with the team and strengthen the relationship.
Skills Available on Team Extend Model
1 Dot Net Developers
2 QA Testers
3 Microsoft BI Developers
4 Mobile App Developers (iOS / Android)
5 Java / J2EE Developers
Commercial Model for Team Extend
TeamX will cost you a fraction of what you spend on an onsite resource.