When somebody joins us, we believe the relationship is for life. Hence, We do not have jobs, we only offer careers. The work environment is informal providing work-life balance as well as enough challenges in your chosen area to shine.
|Remote - Full time||1||Open|
• Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
• Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
• Design and develop scalable software solutions based on Azure PaaS services.
• Support test and deployment of new products and features.
• Participate in code reviews.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge of Software Development experience using Microsoft technology stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server etc.,)
• Strong knowledge of developing Software Solutions using Azure PaaS services such as Azure App Services, CosmosDB, Azure SQL Database, Event Grid, Azure Service Bus, Azure Functions.
• Knows to create web APIs using ASP.NET MVC.
• Strong knowledge of GIT.
• Strong communication skills.
Nice to have:
• Any experience with Cloud Native deployments is huge plus.
• Possess the abilities to write code in a manner that adheres to SOLID principles of Object-Oriented Design.
• Working knowledge of DevOps practices and experience setting up and working with VSTS / Azure DevOps build & release is plus.
• Possess excellent communication skills.
• An active Azure Certification