When somebody joins us, we believe the relationship is for life. Hence, We do not have jobs, we only offer careers. The work environment is informal providing work-life balance as well as enough challenges in your chosen area to shine.
• Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
• Must have at least 5 Years of SFDC development experience.
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
• Should have hands on development experience with Apex, Lightning Web Components, Visual Force pages design, etc.
• Should have hands on development experience with SOQL, SOSL, triggers, etc
• Good to have experience with database integrations & ETL process with salesforce
• Should have good knowledge with webservice, integrations
• Should have thorough understanding of configuration options
• Experience with Community cloud and ERP integration is added advantage
• Should have good communication skills