When somebody joins us, we believe the relationship is for life. Hence, We do not have jobs, we only offer careers. The work environment is informal providing work-life balance as well as enough challenges in your chosen area to shine.
|Remote to start , Chicago||GC,USC||2||Open|
• Advanced level of HTML/CSS expertise, responsive design, web best practices and website/web application architecture
• Experience with modern JS frontend frameworks
• Experience with Marketing Cloud, 3rd party APIs and authentication methods a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are adept at partnering with many stakeholders to deliver work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment
• Knowledge/experience of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM content management system), JIRA, AWS, Confluence a plus